What is reputation?
Reputation is a rough measurement of how much the community trusts you. It is earned by convincing peers that you know what you’re talking about.
How do I earn reputation?
The primary way to gain reputation is by helping your peers achieve their goals. Votes on the responses and tips you post cause you to gain (or sometimes lose) reputation.
You gain reputation when:
- your response is voted up: +1
- you reach a goal and are awarded the associated badge by the coach: +10
You lose reputation when:
- your response is voted down: -1
- one of your posts receives 6 inappropriate content reports: −1000
- reputation is updated once per day
- everybody starts with a reputation of 1
- your reputation does not go bellow 1 except if you receive the inappropriate content ban